Founded over 27 years ago as a family business, Australian Repossession Network has evolved into a successful, highly effective and efficient organization capable of providing Australia-wide, Metropolitan and Rural coverage whilst providing personalised service, which few competitors can match in this day and age.
Our continuing success is a direct result of the following key factors which continue to be an integral part of the business:
Australian Repossession Network is one of only a few Commercial Agencies to implement a fully automated, “Web Enabled” Job Management System, which has been specifically developed for the Mercantile Industry. This system is fully integrated with e-Mail and Web Browsers, and allows Clients to log Jobs electronically, receive and submit Job updates and query Job status. Electronic Job lodgement was specifically implemented to significantly minimise our Clients stationery and communications expenses. Our Job Management System is online 24 hours per day 365 days per year thereby providing authorized Clients with access whenever the requirement arises.
During normal business hours, our phones are answered by people, not by an automated prompting and queuing machine.
‘Level’ Management Topology – The original founders still maintain full-time, “hands on” involvement in all aspects of the business. If a situation arises which requires prompt resolution, Mark is ready and available to deal with any situation, without the hassle of screening, voicemail, delay or escalation.
Every member of our professional team are committed to service excellence, and having had extensive experience in the field and are well trained in communication skills, we are well positioned to understand every Client’s requirements.
Apart from regulations determined by various government departments and our self-imposed service guidelines, being a member of the Institute Of Mercantile Agents (IMA), Australian Repossession Network is also bound to adhere by the stringent standards as determined by the IMA.
Range Of Services
Apart from offering the range of services such as Reposessions, Collections, Field Calls, Process and Card Pickups, Australian Repossession Network flexibility means that we are adaptable, and are therefore well positioned to tailor services to suit any Client’s requirements.
These factors have resulted in a loyal Client base, which is ever increasing.
More About Us
Iceman Enterprises Pty Ltd trading as Australian Repossession Network and Vice Recoveries and Collections offers dedicated repossessions and debt recovery services to Australian businesses. Do you want to improve your cash flow by collecting outstanding invoices? We understand the importance of your business maintaining a positive cash flow which is why we offer a comprehensive professional service to ensure you get paid on time. We are a licenced commercial agent authorised to operate throughout Australia
Our service menu extends to include the following services:
- Debt collectionDebt collection services include dispute resolution, assistance with slow payers and bad debts and write-offs.
- Field calls / Process servesProcess serving includes delivering legal documents such as court summons quickly. Additional services include skip tracing to locate individuals who are difficult to find. Professional field agents serve to get debtors’ attention effectively with in-person visits to ensure debts get paid.
- RepossessionsIn addition to debt recovery, we also assist in Repossessions of assets such as vehicles, homes and equipment.
- Female agent We have female agents available to assist in sensitive matters such as situations involving previous domestic violence.
- Evictions / lock outsWe work with trade specialists to lawfully gain access to a property should you require to take possession of your mortgaged property. We can also assist with Drug Testing of the property at the time of possession.
- Other services We also offer some other miscellaneous services that include: Court Orders, Credit Card Pickups and Surveillance.
Why Choose Us For Reliable Repossessions and Recoveries
Our expertise and dedication to get the job done has meant our clients enjoy a high recovery rate. Our clients receive:
- Results-driven Service
Ours is a goal-oriented service. We get the job done by utilising proven recovery strategies, sophisticated technological systems and processes.
- High Professionalism
We demand that our staff receive specialised professional training to ensure that they fully understand relevant local laws and how to employ ethical, yet firm, collection techniques.
As a licenced services provider, we are obligated to abide by all relevant government regulations that also include privacy laws.
Recovering your debt is our priority. For more information on any of our services above and how we can help you, please contact us at Australian Repossession Network and let our specialised team get you the results you want.